Our Mission & Vision
Our Mission: Honor our Holy God and His Gospel by serving, teaching and walking alongside of His people.
Our Vision: We are called to counsel, teach, labor alongside, and love His people. We are especially invested in our call to help strengthen marriages and families. It is our belief that we glorify God when we help marriages become more in sync with Him and His Gospel. Strong marriages make strong families, and strong families make strong communities.
- The Divine Creation
- The Divine Inspiration of the Word of God and its consequent absolute authority.
- The One God, Sovereign, Infinite, Omnipotent and much more, manifesting in three persons: Father, Son, & Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth of Jesus Christ, Son of God, Son of Man, and His pre-existence as God, the Son.
- The fall of man, his state of total depravity and his need for regeneration.
- The atoning work of Jesus Christ as the only hope for mankind.
- Justification by faith alone.
- The powerful indwelling of the divine nature that takes up residence within the regenerate man.
- The sanctification of the regenerate man as promised in scripture: He who started a good work will be faithful to complete it. (Philippians 1:6)
- The eternal punishment in hell of all who reject the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of the body.
- The personal, physical return of our Lord Jesus Christ establishing His Kingdom under His reign that will last forever and ever.